ALAMAU 2019: Guideline to Registration
Online registration for African Leadership Academy Model African Union 2019 will open on Friday, June 1st 2018 and will officially close on Saturday December 15th 2018. However, in order to show interest in ALAMAU 2019 before registration is open, click here, indicating if the pre-registration is for an independent delegate or for a school delegation.
It is vital to note that early registration provides applicants with a greater possibility of guaranteeing their participation at the conference and offers better chances of securing their first choices in committee and country allocations. With the official closure of regular registration, a waitlist will be open for individuals and institutions still planning to participate at ALAMAU 2019. In the event that a registered delegation drops out, schools on the waitlist will be considered. Country and committee assignments will be issued on a rolling basis for all applicants, and registration will be closed completely once the conference spaces are filled up. Delegations intending to join the waitlist should contact our Admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for ALAMAU 2019 can be completed electronically through the ALAMAU website. Please follow these steps to complete an application:
- Click here to learn about the ALAMAU 2019 Conference Policies.
- If you intend to register as an independent delegate, click here to proceed to the Independent Delegate application form. If you intend to register a school delegation, click here to complete the pre-registration form if your school has not selected your participating delegates and you will like to reserve your spaces, or click here to proceed to full school registration.
- Follow the prompts on the relevant application forms to input all the information required. Schools may register either a single delegation of five students and one advisor, double delegations of ten students and two advisors or multiple delegations with more than 10 students.
- Enter your committee and country preferences in order of priority. Visit the ‘Committees’ section of the ALAMAU website for a listing of committees and the ‘Preparation’ section for the Delegates Matrix to show which countries will be represented at the conference. You may also register a delegate for the Press Corps as a journalist.
- Upload copies of your international passport data page and review all data for accuracy before submitting your application.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Schools accepted to African Leadership Academy Model African Union 2018 will be notified shortly afterwards.
Online registration opens June 1st, 2018
First priority registration deadline September 30th, 2018
Second priority registration deadline October 15th, 2018
Regular registration deadline November 15th, 2018
Registration fees due November 30th, 2018
Late registration deadline December 15th, 2018
Waitlist deadline January 10th, 2019
Accommodation payments due January 15th, 2019
Conference commences March 24th, 2019