ALAMAU 2020: Guideline to Registration
Full online registration for African Leadership Academy Model African Union 2020 will open on Saturday, June 1st 2019 and will officially close on Thursday October 31st, 2019. Please note that when the official registration process opens, the pre-registration option will be closed.
It is vital to note that early registration provides applicants with a greater possibility of guaranteeing their participation at the conference and offers better chances of securing their first choices in committee and country allocations. With the official closure of regular registration, a waitlist will be open for individuals and institutions still planning to participate at ALAMAU 2020. In the event that a registered delegation drops out, schools on the waitlist will be considered. Country and committee assignments will be issued on a rolling basis for all applicants, and registration will be closed completely once the conference spaces are filled up. Delegations intending to join the waitlist should contact our Admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for ALAMAU 2020 can be completed electronically by clicking here. Please follow these steps to complete an application:
- Click here to learn about the ALAMAU 2020 Conference Policies
- Click here to view the ALAMAU 2020 Cost and Fees details
- Follow the prompts on the relevant application forms to input all the information required. You may register as an independent delegate or as a school.
- Schools may register either a single delegation of five students and one advisor, double delegations of ten students and two advisors or multiple delegations with more than 10 students.
- Upload copies of your international passport data page and review all data for accuracy before submitting your application.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Schools accepted to African Leadership Academy Model African Union 2020 will be notified shortly afterwards.