How to Register for ALAMAU 2020
Online registration for African Leadership Academy Model African Union 2020 opened on June 1st 2019 and will officially close on October 31st, 2019.
After the close of regular registration, a waitlist will be open for individuals and institutions still planning to participate at ALAMAU 2020. Country and committee assignments will be issued on a rolling basis for all applicants, and registration will be closed completely once the conference spaces are filled up.
Registration for ALAMAU 2020 can be completed electronically through the ALAMAU website. Please follow these steps to complete an application:
- Click here to learn about the ALAMAU 2020 Conference Policies.
- If you intend to register as an independent delegate, click here to proceed to the Independent Delegate application form. If you intend to register a school delegation, click here to proceed to full school registration.
- Follow the prompts on the relevant application forms to input all the information required. Schools may register either a single delegation of five students and one advisor, double delegations of ten students and two advisors or multiple delegations with more than 10 students.
- Enter your committee and country preferences in order of priority. Visit the Committees section of the ALAMAU website for a listing of committees and the Delegates Matrix to show which countries will be represented at the conference. You may also register a delegate for the Press Corps as a journalist.
- Upload copies of your international passport data page and review all data for accuracy before submitting your application.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Schools accepted to African Leadership Academy Model African Union 2020 will be notified shortly afterwards.
Online registration opens June 1st, 2019
Regular registration deadline September 30th, 2019
Late registration deadline October 31st, 2019
Registration fees due November 1st, 2019
Accommodation payments due December 6th, 2019
Conference commences March 18th, 2020
Click Here to Register for ALAMAU 2020