How to Register for ALAMAU 2021
Online registration opens November 1st, 2020
Priority registration deadline January 31st, 2020
Late registration deadline February 15th, 2021
Registration fees due February 15th, 2020
Conference commences March 18th, 2021
After the close of late registration, a wait list will be open for individuals and institutions still planning to participate at ALAMAU 2021. Country and committee assignments will be issued on a rolling basis for all applicants, and registration will be closed completely once the conference spaces are filled up.
Registration for ALAMAU 2021 can be completed electronically through the ALAMAU website. Please follow these steps to complete an application:
- Click here to learn about the ALAMAU 2021 Conference Policies.
- If you intend to register as an independent delegate, click here to proceed to the Independent Delegate application form. If you intend to register a school delegation, click here to proceed to full school registration.
- Follow the prompts on the relevant application forms to input all the information required. Schools may register either a single delegation of five students and one advisor, double delegations of ten students and two advisors or multiple delegations with more than 10 students.
- Enter your committee and country preferences in order of priority. Visit the Committees section of the ALAMAU website for a listing of committees and the Delegates Matrix to show which countries will be represented at the conference. You may also register a delegate for the Press Corps as a journalist.
- Upload copies of your international passport data page and review all data for accuracy before submitting your application.
- After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Schools accepted to African Leadership Academy Model African Union 2021 will be notified shortly afterwards.